The Shadow Speaks

I see a shadow, the shadow speaks

It is talking about a sheet, a white sheet

Where someone is trying to write some odd words

But something does not let him do that



The sheet is already full of writings and drawings

Someone is trying to omit those, but can`t

Someone is trying to overwrite there but can`t

Someone is trying to burn it but something does not let him do that



The shadow is saying “PROTEST!..PROTEST!..PROTEST!

How long that something will tackle that someone?

Wake up and walk, to secure the sheet.

Yes it is me!! And save me to save yourself, save me to live a free life….”



The shadow is gone, left me alone in the dark

But still someone is trying to write,

Someone is trying to omit those words

And someone is still trying to burn that sheet…

But something is still protesting…..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

At the middle of the 'circle', even the shadow leaves one alone.

Post a Comment